Concept Life Sciences provides a diverse range of synthesis services to the pharmaceutical sector and academic life sciences community.
Our synthetic expertise is supported by extensive analytical instrumentation and our dedicated analytical team.
Highly experienced in the synthesis of custom and novel organic compounds
Concept uses modern techniques and methodologies to design novel routes to challenging targets and can access complex molecules including natural products containing numerous chiral centers.
Our team is highly experienced in the synthesis of custom and novel organic compounds and we offer milligram to kilogram synthesis for APIs, intermediates, reference compounds, focused libraries, stable isotopically labeled compounds, scaffolds, building blocks, ADCs, PROTACs, peptides, SAR analogs, drug metabolites and impurities.
We offer flexibility in our services, delivering on a project-by-project basis or as part of a long-standing collaboration where our chemists integrate with your team and provide responsive synthetic design according to your needs.
Expertise in specialist areas
We support and drive projects in these areas for a wide variety of clients that include world-leading academic institutions, virtual start-ups, globally renowned organizations and international research bodies.
- The safe handling and modification of small molecule natural products
- Bioconjugation and ADC synthesis supported by our comprehensive ADC characterization services
- Nucleoside and nucleotide synthesis
- PROTAC synthesis and characterization supported by our analytical team.
- Analog preparation in library format to support SAR campaigns for medicinal chemistry programs
- Process Research and Development to optimize suitable scalable routes for API manufacture