Over 150 years of combined experience
Concept Life Sciences provides bioanalytical support through the entire paradigm of discovery pharmacokinetics (PK) to clinical proof of concept studies. Our team has over 150 years of combined experience in developing and customizing chromatographic methods for the quantitative determination of small and large molecules.
We provide a comprehensive range of identification and validation solutions for endogenous small molecules, DNA, RNA and protein biomarkers. With expertise in tissue analysis as well as biofluids, we will help you get the time-critical data you require to meet your specific goals whether it be a discovery project or a clinical trial.
We offer a custom, advisory approach to quickly solve your bioanalytical challenges.
Our experts deliver rapid turnaround of discovery PK and distribution studies, through non-regulatory and regulatory (GLP) Toxicokinetics (TK) support and ultimately Phase 1 and Phase 2 (GCP) clinical trials.
We source ethically approved tissue from our industry suppliers and through our trusted working relationship with Lothian NHS Research Scotland Bioresource. Associated linked-anonymized patient demographic data is also available, adding power to your study.
Our biomarker capabilities:
- 10x Genomics® Chromium™ System to deliver a single-cell RNA-sequencing readout.
- NanoString service for multiplex analysis of up to 800 RNA, DNA or protein targets.
- MSD’s MESO QuickPlex SQ120 for rapid highly-sensitive results
- Akoya Biosciences® Vectra® Polaris™ Automated Quantitative Pathology Imaging System to create high-quality fluorescent images of multiple biomarkers on a single section.
- Multi-colour flow cytometry, ELISA and Luminex