We offer multiplex immunohistochemistry (IHC) and immunofluorescence (IF) assays to enable detection of multiple targets on one section. Our automated approach uses Leica robots to give you a consistent, reproducible and high-throughput service that can be adapted for multiple protocols and detection strategies.
Advantages of IF multiplex
Key advantages of using IF multiplex, include:
- Identifying multiple targets in the same section
- Up to eight fluorescent endpoints + counterstain (9-plex)
- Sensitive tyramides used for IF
- Multiple antibodies from the same species
- Conservation of precious tissue samples
- Target validation and distribution data
We partner with vendors, including OracleBio, to bring our clients a complete specialist histology service. We can quantify multiple fluorescent markers present in the same section, enabling you to evaluate the spatial relationships between immune cell types and your target.
By combining multiplex IF and RNAscope® in the same sample, we can also help validate your target antibodies using RNA expression.