Antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) have recently been gaining significant attention as an attractive strategy to treat cancers. This novel therapeutic modality, underpinned by the chemical ligation of cytotoxic agents to monoclonal antibodies, facilitates the selective delivery of cytotoxins to tumour cells, thus mitigating some of the damaging side-effects associated with classical cancer chemotherapy. Concept Life Sciences scientists have expertise in all aspects of ADC synthesis and characterization to help expedite your ADC projects from discovery to the clinic.Connected servicesMore informationSpeak to an expert
- Thanks to our expertise in organic synthesis, we efficiently deliver complex linker and cytotoxic warhead chemistry typically required by ADC projects.
- Our specialist SOLO Containment® flexible film isolator allows us to safely handle OEB5 level cytotoxins typically employed in ADC research.
- Using cutting-edge bioconjugation techniques, we prepare ADCs with drug-antibody ratios (DAR) adapted to your project needs.
- We have fully developed protocols allowing the calculation of DAR by mass spectrometry and ADC digestion, and use UV-visible absorption for glycoform profiling.
- Our peptide mapping expertise allows us to analyse chemical and post-translational modifications of the antibody and pinpoint drug binding sites.
- We combine our expertise in biophysical characterisation with our world-leading analytical instrumentation (e.g. OMNISEC and Zetasizer Ultra) for an in-depth assessment of ADC aggregation profiles.
- We monitor the effect of antibodies and ADCs against target antigen-expressing and nontarget antigen-expressing cell lines to study ADC specificity on cell metabolism.
- We determine the time-dependent effect of your ADCs using an IncuCyte®. This enables us to gain a dynamic understanding of biological processes such as migration and phagocytosis.