Alongside CXR Biosciences we are proud to present our first joint Spotlight Session.
Peakdale Molecular & CXR Biosciences of the Concept Life Sciences Group present their Annual Academic Spotlight Session in the prestigious settings of the Kohn Centre at The Royal Society, London. This event will involve roundtable discussion, bringing together influential members from across industry. With a wide range of guest speakers we can ensure a varied mix of views throughout the day from academic, CROs and Pharma.
Taking place at the Royal Society, London on April 14th, this one day event will include presentations and roundtable discussions covering some of the key challenges to modern day drug discovery. Presentations from leading drug discovery scientists will be complemented by novel insights and learnings shared by experts from other research-based industries. A well balanced mix of perspectives is ensured throughout the day by a wide range of attendees including Pharma, Agchem and Consumer Product scientists, as well as academics, funders and CROs. We take great pride in our ability to give attendees an informative meeting, providing a wider insight into real issues affecting modern day discovery and development.
Confirmed speakers & topics include:
- What’s Wrong with Risk Assessment in Pharma and Agrochemicals? Sir Colin Berry
- Design of Compounds to Improve Success: Professor Paul Leeson (Consultant)
- Pharma Discovery Toxicology Case Studies: Dr Mark Graham, (Pharma Investigative & Discovery Toxicology Consultant to CXR Biosciences)
- Improving Toxicity Predictions to Design Safer Acidic Molecules: Dr Nigel Swain (Pfizer)
- Recent Advances in Discovery Toxicology: Models/Biomarkers for Liver/Kidney and Intestinal GI Tox Assessment: Dr Phil Hewitt (Merck KGaA)
- Agrochemical Exploratory Toxicology: Dr Richard Currie (Syngenta)
To download a copy of the Agenda for the day please click here Peakdale Molecular and CXR Biosciences Spotlight Agenda 2016_Final