Latest instruments and techniques
Using the latest instruments and techniques, our experienced process chemistry team can support:
- Safe, efficient and scalable routes into key intermediates and APIs
- Syntheses with reduced raw material costs
- Syntheses with exceptional quality and speed
- Form selection and control (salt and polymorph screens)
- Analytical method development and batch release testing
Our process chemists work closely with the concept life sciences analytical chemists. The team have access to an extensive range of analytical techniques combined with decades of experience, from API purity analysis, form selection and physicochemical testing, through to materials characterisation and formulation analysis.
We have experience working across a range of complex active ingredient classes and can help you identify the best analytical methods for your product.