The Science, Technology and Business of 21st Century Biomedical Innovation, ‘Genesis 2016‘ will build on the previous 15 years of experience in assembling a forum where industry executives, investors, academic researchers, policy makers and the expert advisers can exchange and debate their collective insight in order to provide true thought leadership for the sector, themselves and their stakeholders.
Genesis 2016 will feature:
• 6 Plenary Presentations or Panel Debates on key topics in the industry
• 4 Parallel Leadership Streams of three sessions each covering Case Study Deals; Therapeutic Advances; Digital Health; and Nurturing Innovation
• 700 delegates from across the international Life Sciences and Healthcare field
• An international exhibition of 70+ exhibitors
• Pre-scheduled 1-2-1 partnering
• Genesis Fringe events
• 2016 BioNewsRound Award
Attending the one day event in London is our European Business Development Executive, Dr Sascha Hartmann, for more information on the Genesis Event, visit their website.