Now in its third year, Food Fraud 2019 reunites leading industry professionals from across the globe, to a one-day event, dedicated to upholding the integrity of the global food supply chain. Produced in association with some of the finest experts in the food industry, Food Fraud 2019 will once again bring together quality assurance heads from global food manufacturers and processors who need to keep up-to-date on the latest regulations.
- Contextualising the challenge of Food Fraud 2019 and beyond
- The economics of achieving food integrity
- Developing a common language across the food and drink industry
- Embedding ethical practice throughout your supply chain
- Beyond Brexit: exploring the challenges and opportunities
- Traceability systems of the future
For more information click here.