Every year in April, scientific and medical experts from a broad range of fields including hepatology, gastroenterology, internal medicine, cell biology, transplant surgery, infectious diseases, microbiology and virology, pharmacology, pathology and radiology and imaging come together from around the world to the International Liver Congress™ to learn about the latest in liver research.
- ILC is EASL’s annual flagship congress and attracts around 10,000 delegates and 250 media representatives from all over the world
- Specialists share recent data, present studies and findings
- Discuss the hottest topics on liver disease
- Excellent international networking opportunity
- Taking place in a vibrant scientific and culturally rich location
- Easily accessible by major transport networks