Over 350 attendees representing global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic and healthcare institutions developing immuno-oncology therapies and tools.
Over 60 presentations, case studies and panel discussions focussed on the key opportunities and challenges in immuno-oncology, from therapeutic strategies and biomarker development through to clinical research.
PLUS, interactive opportunities including:
- Workshop on Accelerating the Treatment & Response Rate of Cancer Immunotherapies
- 6 roundtable discussions on key industry growth areas within immuno-oncology
View Agenda: https://bit.ly/2QbjKSV
- Discovery of Immuno-Oncology Therapies: Inhibitory Pathway & Cell-Based Approaches
- Translational Immuno-Oncology
- Personalised Therapies for Immuno-Oncology
- Discovery of Immuno-Oncology Therapies: Antibody and Virus-Based Approaches
- Preclinical Development: Screening, Assays and Modelling in Immuno-Oncology
- Clinical Research & Trials in Immuno- Oncology