The 4th Annual Advances in Immuno-Oncology UK Congress will have over 300 delegates from global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotechnology companies and world renowned academic institutions. To include, over 50 presentations and case studies focusing on the key developments in Immuno-Oncology from early discovery through to the clinic.
The event will feature the following main themes:
- Discovery of Immuno-Oncology Therapies
- Preclinical Development – Screening, Assays and Modelling in Immuno-Oncology
- Translational Immuno-Oncology
- Precision Medicine and Personalised Therapy
- Genomics in Cancer Immunotherapy
- Immuno-Oncology: Therapeutic Approaches, Clinical Research and Clinical Trials
For more information click here.