During this webinar we will be looking at Stable-Isotope Labelled Compounds and their possible applications, we look forward to sharing our know-how and experience around this interesting and diverse subject.
The live recording is now available to stream for free, please click this link.
Professor William Kerr
Associate Deputy Principal Research &
The University of Strathclyde
Concept Life Sciences
Looking for another webinar?
- Antibody Drug Conjugates
- Stable-Isotope Labelled Compounds: Synthesis and Applications
- Early Developments in Drug Discovery Science – Understanding Compound Liability/Toxicity in Early Discovery
- Solid Forms in Drug Discovery
- Modified Sugars to Stabilise Nucleic Acid Duplexes for Therapeutic Applications
- Sugar Modified Nucleosides and Nucleotides: The Synthesis of Anti-Viral Drugs