During this webinar, we feature 2 highly respected academics discussing topics surrounding modified sugars. Tom Brown (Professor of Nucleic Acid Chemistry, Oxford University) and Jon Watts (Associate Professor in Chemical Biology, Southampton University).
Looking at modified sugars to stabilise nucleic acid duplexes for therapeutic applications.
Main areas of discussion include:
- Describing the evolution of sugar modifications
- Looking at ways to improve the potency, specifity, pharmacokinetics of oligonucleotide drugs
- Increasing diversity of recognised cellular targets for antisense Oligonucleotides
This webinar has finished, please click here for free access to the recorded video.
Looking for another webinar?
- Antibody Drug Conjugates
- Stable-Isotope Labelled Compounds: Synthesis and Applications
- Early Developments in Drug Discovery Science – Understanding Compound Liability/Toxicity in Early Discovery
- Solid Forms in Drug Discovery
- Modified Sugars to Stabilise Nucleic Acid Duplexes for Therapeutic Applications
- Sugar Modified Nucleosides and Nucleotides: The Synthesis of Anti-Viral Drugs