During this webinar we will be looking specifically at ADME-Tox studies, which are a crucial part of the drug discovery process, as they can save development costs and time, and reduce the likelihood of failure at a later stage, this live discussion will cover a range of topics including:
- How to save resources through ADME-Tox Studies
- Expand upon the aims of discovery toxicology
- Examine a number of case studies, relevant for both the pharmaceutical and agrochemical industries
The webinar has now finished, you can now click here for free access to the recorded video.
Looking for another webinar?
- Antibody Drug Conjugates
- Stable-Isotope Labelled Compounds: Synthesis and Applications
- Early Developments in Drug Discovery Science – Understanding Compound Liability/Toxicity in Early Discovery
- Solid Forms in Drug Discovery
- Modified Sugars to Stabilise Nucleic Acid Duplexes for Therapeutic Applications
- Sugar Modified Nucleosides and Nucleotides: The Synthesis of Anti-Viral Drugs