Concept Life Sciences is a knowledge based, science led business focused on delivering the expertise and capabilities our clients demand. We work in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food, environmental, agrochemical, petrochemical and chemical; and consumer products sectors. Our business is home to Scientists with in-depth experience in their fields, who are enthusiastic about taking on challenges. We employ problem-solvers with a proven track record in life sciences, laboratory based analytical testing and specialist consulting.
The role of Technical Sales and Account Support Specialist is to be responsible for driving revenue growth for the company’s analytical services offering with both new and existing clients. Based at the office in Bradford, you will represent the company to convince and persuade customers to outsource their product development work.
Main Duties to:
- Develop a territory-specific business plan and call activity log and action plan.
- Develop specific customer plans to grow share of existing spend and deliver sales targets for new customers
- Report on business intelligence and provide competitor information as required/requested by management.
- Identify, qualify, record and track new business opportunities in company provided CRM system.
- Use the CRM system for timely and accurate forecast, management and reporting of customer activity and predicted sales.
- Maintain expert knowledge in all aspects of Concept Life Sciences capabilities to be able to engage effectively with customers.
- Build strong relationships with operations team and support peers in the business at Bradford and across the CLS group.
- Facilitate the transition of new studies from current and new clients to the operations team, ensuring that customer preferences and requests are accurately communicated to technical leads.
- Work together with business development managers, technical directors and program managers to qualify and action change orders in accordance with customer requests, as and when appropriate.
- Work in conjunction with the commercial team to prepare, issue and follow-up quotations to achieve forecasted volume sales.
- Track record of success with client contacts.
- CRM or similar database experience.
- Experience of sales process and styles.
- Broad knowledge of types of analytical equipment available within the Concept Life Sciences Group.
- IT Literate.
- A full, clean UK driving license.
- A confident communicator used to liaising with a variety of Stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Proactive in your approach to your work.
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
We offer a range of learning and development opportunities depending on the role, with all employees having access to a range of internally delivered training modules as standard. In our science based roles we offer structured career progression, more details of which can be discussed during the recruitment process. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer as a minimum: Pension scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Retail Discount scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Gym membership rates and local Reward & Recognition scheme.