Concept Life Sciences is a leading provider of integrated, high quality drug discovery, development and analytical services to the global life sciences and food sector. Formed as a result of targeted acquisition and organic growth, the Company has the in-house expertise and resource to support customers with projects spanning from target discovery to the clinic, adding value and IP throughout the discovery pathway. Our customers place great value on our problem solving, quality, collaboration, and flexibility.
With a track record of delivering knowledge-based, science-led solutions, the company employs over 450 people, including highly skilled, experienced scientists, supporting its global client base from 7 state of the art laboratory facilities. In January 2018, Concept Life Sciences became an Operating Company of Spectris plc.
Job purpose – To build up the demand for CLS business offerings
Concept Life Sciences is looking for a full time Marketing Manager to support the company growth. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing, you will be responsible for the communication plan to generate leads and opportunity across all our divisions. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team and be responsible to plan and execute all types of marketing campaigns and their ROI direct linked to the marketing strategic plan and sales strategy and focus. You will be expected to contribute specific marketing expertise and experience across all aspects of the communications.
- Set up and manage the communication plan
- Implement KPIs to achieve the objectives and manage the ROI
- Build brand awareness. Reinforce and build CLS’s strong reputation within the industry
- Create campaigns
- Create content and visual for social media posts
- Webinars: set up, preparation of content and hosting
- Create landing pages for SEO
- Creation and editing of email templates, including HTML email template in Pardot
- Writing and producing documents for PR Agency
- Liaise with Business Development/sales teams/ service Leaders as well as scientific and technical staff, to implement effective marketing campaigns using different channels and supports
- Plan and coordinate event organization
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Identify opportunities for marketing campaigns that can lead to an increase in sales, and ensure the company is building a robust pipeline of leads and opportunities
- Responsible for the marketing qualified leads (MQL) and sales qualified leads (SQL).
- Implement the marketing campaigns in the CRM, Assig leads
- Working closely with 3rd party agencies e.g. PR, branding/design and print agencies
- Overseeing preparation and publication of a wide range of online and print marketing material in line with marketing communication plan.
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing communication, leads, opportunities and revenue generated
- Participate to the Business Intelligence Task Force.
- MSc or BSc in Biology, Biotechnology, or similar (highly desirable)
- Degree in Marketing or the equivalent level of experience
- High level of experience in marketing communication within the pharma, Agro Chemical, Food and cosmetics industries. Specific focus in CRO and CDMO market
- Scientific and business copywriting
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop), Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter), Website CMS (WordPress), Microsoft (Word, Excel, Office365)
- Experience of CRM marketing e.g. Sales Force
- Ability to work autonomously
- Confident personality
- Able to anticipate and evaluate the impact on results and versus planned objectives
- Have the ability to work within a dynamic, entrepreneurial and fast-evolving environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership
- Strong customer orientation; science-based and marketing minded
- Determined and focused on objectives
- Actions orientated and result driven with high analytical skills