Concept Life Sciences is a knowledge based, science led business focused on delivering the expertise and capabilities our clients demand. We work in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food, environmental, agrochemical, petrochemical, chemical and consumer products sectors. In order to deliver the science our clients demand, our business is focused on a number of core sectors. We support drug discovery and development in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology markets. We provide testing and specialist analytical services and consultancy to the food and environmental sectors. We provide toxicology services to the agrochemical, consumer products, chemical and pharmaceutical industries and materials chemistry services to the petrochemical industry.
To manage customer jobs through the Company to ensure required turnaround times are met. To deal with customer queries and enquiries where appropriate and to invoice customers where required.
- Dealing with phone queries for information, quotes and customers chasing results.
- Arranging delivery of media and collection of samples for customers.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with customers to ensure that their requirements are met and that they are receiving a satisfactory service.
- Liaising with relevant sections of the Company to ensure that results will be available in the required timescale.
- Ensuring that reports for customers are delivered on time and where this is not possible communicating this to the customer.
- Under supervision, dealing with customer queries and complaints to ensure there is sufficient communication and with the customer and a satisfactory outcome.
- Ensuring that all legal aspects of customer service and accreditations are complied with.
- Act as an ambassador for the company brand and values.
Key Role KPIs
- Able to perform core duties with support as necessary.
- Productivity and quality of work at acceptable level.
- Some experience of working in a fast paced, high volume, Company within a customer service role is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of CLP, ADR/IATA would be an advantage but training will be given.
- Confident communicator used to dealing with customers over the telephone and email.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- An interest in science would be desirable but not essential.
- I.T. literate.
- High level of attention to detail.
- 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm (start and finish times may be flexible).
We offer a range of learning and development opportunities depending on the role, with all employees having access to a range of internally delivered training modules as standard. In our science based roles we offer structured career progression, more details of which can be discussed during the recruitment process. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer as a minimum: Pension scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Retail Discount scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Gym membership rates and local Reward & Recognition schemes.