Do you want to join a highly-experienced team committed to providing unrivalled scientific analytical services for a diverse portfolio of clients?
Our Analytical Services division is focused on delivering technical excellence across a range of areas including life sciences, food & consumer services, industrial and environmental services.
With 700 members of staff, Concept Life Science’s employees are the foundation to our success. We have over 450 of our people engaged in delivering analytical services in laboratories throughout the UK. We value the contribution of our employees and are proud to play a part in their career development; supporting them step-by-step throughout their professional growth whilst also offering them the opportunity to make a real difference.
Concept Life Sciences have a brand new opportunity to join the business based at the Hadfield House site close to Manchester City Centre as a Data Analyst. The role is offered on a full time permanent basis.
Free on site park parking is available at the site.
Main Duties to:
- Extensive use of Microsoft Excel to produce daily, weekly and monthly reports for the Senior Management Team with data from the Laboratory Information Management System (L.I.M.S.).
- Analysing and manipulating data from the L.I.M.S. system.
- Interpreting raw data to identify any patterns and trends.
- Preparing flowcharts and graphs based on the data.
- General administration as required.
- T. literate with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, able to produce pivot tables and formulas.
- Ability to understand data and patterns.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Previous experience would be an advantage.
- The working hours are 37.5 per week with flexibility required to meet the needs of the business.
We offer a range of learning and development opportunities depending on the role, with all employees having access to a range of internally delivered training modules as standard. In our science based roles we offer structured career progression, more details of which can be discussed during the recruitment process. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer as a minimum: Pension scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Retail Discount scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Gym membership rates and local Reward & Recognition schemes.