Do you want to join a highly-experienced team committed to providing unrivalled scientific analytical services for a diverse portfolio of clients?
Our Analytical Services division is focused on delivering technical excellence across a range of areas including life sciences, food & consumer services, industrial and environmental services.
With 700 members of staff, Concept Life Science’s employees are the foundation to our success. We have over 450 of our people engaged in delivering analytical services in laboratories throughout the UK. We value the contribution of our employees and are proud to play a part in their career development; supporting them step-by-step throughout their professional growth whilst also offering them the opportunity to make a real difference.
Based at the Cambridge site of the Analytical & Development Services, the role of On-Boarding Specialist is to be the ‘go to’ expert who will liaise with food customers as they transfer their testing need to us, who will be a point of contact for the operational teams during this process and will additionally support the Business Development Managers in the handover from sales to operations for effective delivery of the testing services. This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
Main Duties to:
- Gather customer specifications, suites, collection requirements and key contacts.
- Support quote generation and modification during the on-boarding.
- Service Level Agreement generation.
- WIKI Page creation and development.
- Customer advocate with operational interface during handover.
- Set up and building of on line Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) to facilitate customer on-boarding.
- Training of customers in use of on line LIMS either via visits or over the telephone.
- Customer service experience within a fast paced and highly client focused environment.
- Ability to manage workload in a fast paced environment.
- Good technical knowledge of operational needs, including residues, nutritional, microbiology and micro-pollutant.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective at prioritising tasks for completion.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships with existing and new customers.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated.
- A full, clean driving license will be required.
- 37.5 hours per week.
- Travel to customer’s locations will be required for which a hire vehicle will be provided.
- Some travel to other Concept Life Sciences locations may be required on an ad hoc basis.
We offer a range of learning and development opportunities depending on the role, with all employees having access to a range of internally delivered training modules as standard. In our science based roles we offer structured career progression, more details of which can be discussed during the recruitment process. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer as a minimum: Pension scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Retail Discount scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Gym membership rates and local Reward & Recognition schemes.