Due to sustained business growth, Resource and Environmental Consultants (REC) Asbestos have opportunities for Analysts and Surveyors across the following locations.
- South East.
- South West.
REC Asbestos are industry leading specialists who individually own and operate UKAS accredited testing laboratories. REC are UKAS accredited to ISO17020 (inspection) AND ISO17025 (testing).
To undertake four-stage clearances, personal, background, reassurance, perimeter, leak and static air monitoring and the delivery of reports to clients on time in line with REC IMS and HSG264 and all related commercial objectives and practices.
- Responsible for the undertaking of the various types of air monitoring.
- Produce and Compiling and quality assessing reports, ensuring they are delivered promptly to the client.
- Undertaking personal air monitoring on a minimum of 10% of enclosure entries.
- Ensure all associated paperwork is completed, checked and given to the associated office in a timely manner.
- Maintain impartiality, integrity and independence throughout.
- Effectively communicating with Line/Operations Manager.
- Communicating with clients (where appropriate).
- Attend target and review meetings as required.
- To act as spokesperson for REC, communicating effectively between the other members to the Asbestos Team and Operations Managers.
- Assessment of work performed in terms of risk management and to ensure working practices and operations are safe and in line at all times with the Asbestos Quality Manual and REC IMS.
- Ensure that all the necessary quality records are completed and made available for regular internal review by a member of the Quality or Management team. This includes all contract review documents, equipment registers and job files.
- Develop and nurture client relationships, handling of enquiries and assist with the production of tenders.
- Proactively promoting all areas of the REC business to our existing and future client base including identifying cross selling opportunities for the wider business.
- BOHS P403 and P404 and meet the minimum experience requirements for the testing being conducted and undergo a satisfactory authorisation audit.
- High level interpersonal skills.
- Full clean driving licence.
- IT literate.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm with flexibility required to meet the needs of the business.
We offer a range of learning and development opportunities depending on the role, with all employees having access to a range of internally delivered training modules as standard. We also offer structured career progression, more details of which can be discussed during the recruitment process. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer as a minimum: Pension scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Employee Savings scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Gym membership rates and local Reward & Recognition schemes.