We have developed considerable experience and built an extensive scope of accreditation for the analysis of air samples collected from incineration and combustion processes and ambient air. We analyse samples from stacks/vents, fugitive dusts odour samples, traffic pollution and background emissions.
Encompassed within this are samples from stacks/vents, fugitive dusts, odour samples, traffic pollution and background emissions.
- Ammonia (USEPA 26+26A)
- Anions/Acids (USEPA Method 8/BS ISO 15713:2006/USEPA26+26A/BSEN 1911-1:2001)
- Dioxin and Furan Analysis (USEPA M23/BSEN 1948-1:2006)
- Formaldehyde (USEPA 316)
- HCI (BSEN 1911-1:1998)
- HF (BS ISO 15713:2006)
- Hydrogen Cyanide (USEPA 26A/BSEN 14791:2005)
- Hydrogen Sulphide (USEPA 11)
- Isocyanates (USEPA CTM 036)
- Mercury (USEPA 29/BSEN 13211:2001)
- Metals (USEPA 29/BSEN 14385:2004)
- Nitrogen Oxides (USEPA Method 7D)
- Particulates (BSEN 13284/BSISO 9096:2003)
- Phenols and Crenols (BSEN 13649)
- Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH) (USEPA M23/BS ISO 11338-1:2003/WID)
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCB) (BSEN 1948-1:2006)
- Sulphur Dioxide (BSEN 14791:2005)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (BSEN 13649:2002)
Our testing facilities are UKAS accredited and we are a participating contributor to the MCERTS programme which further enhances the quality of monitoring and analysis.