Biotherapeutics, such as Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs) and Antibody Recruiting Molecules (ARMs) are becoming increasingly important within our industry. In the case of ADCs, delivering the ‘drug’ specifically to the affected cells circumvents some of the adverse side effects associated with current therapies.
We collaborate with a number of global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, as well as academic groups, on their biotherapeutics programmes. With our experience and state-of-the-art facilities we can be an effective partner in bioconjugation chemistry. We have a clean dedicated laboratory that operates under negative pressures for handling high potency compounds. All the necessary risk assessments and SOP are in place to carry out cytotoxic work.
Our specific capabilities include:
- Synthesis and characterisation of toxophores/warheads, large macrocycles
- Synthesis of payloads and linker fragments (see examples)
- Bioconjugation chemistry
- Purification and analysis
- Drug Antibody Ratio (DAR) by MS or UV
- Intact analysis HIC/UV and SEC- LC/MS
- Positional isomer determination
- Determination of Extinction Coefficient of drug and antibody
- Aggregation by SDS-PAGE or by SEC-UV
- Centrifugation, ultrafiltration, sample dilution
|Auristatins Cleavable/non cleavable|
|Pyrrolobenzodiazepines (PBD) PEGs|
|Topisomerase inhibitors Maleimido|